These Parent’s Found out Something Shocking about Their Baby Girl’s Neck
When the parents of a seven-month-old girl noticed a swelling in her neck, they rushed to hospital not knowing what it could mean. Emma and Aaron Whittington got their daughter Mya checked and what the doctor told them blew their minds away.
They took her to the Hutchinson Regional Medical Center when they saw red and swelled area around her jaw. Doctors assumed that it was a lymph node and gave antibiotics.
This time when they took her to the hospital, doctors said that she might be having staph infection. But as it turned out, the reason behind the swelling was something else.
According to the doctors, the baby girl might have swallowed the feather accidentally and it pierced inside her cheek, sticking there.